RattanIndia group, having net worth of more than US $ 1 billion, is a business conglomerate with business interests in power generation, cement and mining. RattanIndia Power Limited is developing coal based thermal power projects Amravati and Nasik in Maharashtra. It has currently installed and operational capacity of 1620 MW which is expected to be 2700 MW by end of financial year 2015-16.
- 5400 MW Thermal Power Plants in pipeline.
- 3235 acres of land under possession for power generation projects
- Capex of INR 30000 crore (USD 4.72 billion) for 5400 MW out of which INR 16,500 (USD 2.60 billion) has already been spent
- Installed capacity of 1620 MW ramping upto 2700 MW by March 2016.
- Coal linkage from Coal India for 5400 MW
- Railways: 70 km of railway lines for both thermal power projects
- Transmission: 159 km of transmission lines for Amravati and Nasik plants
- State of art domestic BHEL 270MW units with no international risk for engineering and services/spares
- All necessary permissions including environment clearances and water allocation in place.